13 3/8″ full bore retrievable safety joint drill stem testing
|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||500.0 USD||Production Capacity:||30 pcs/month|
|Trade Term:||FOB,CFR,EXW||Packing:||polywood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T||Delivery Date:||7 days|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
13 3/8″ Full bore retrievable safety joint RTTS safety joint
The RTTS safety joint is an optional emergency backoff device. The safety joint releases the workstring and tools above the packer if the packer becomes stuck during operations. The design of the RTTS safety joint makes unintentional operation difficult.
Features and Benefits
• Positive sequence of operation helps prevent premature release.
• Tools above it can be retrieved when string is stuck.
The RTTS safety joint is run immediately above the RTTS packer so that the greatest number of tools above the packer can be removed. Before the safety joint can be used, a tension sleeve located on the bottom of the lug mandrel must first be parted by pulling up on the workstring. After the tension sleeve has parted, the safety joint is
released by right-hand torque while the workstring is rotated a specified number of cycles.
These are the most common sizes. Other sizes may be available.
The values of tensile, burst, and collapse strength are calculated using new tool conditions, Lame’s formula with Von Mise’s Distortion Energy theory for burst and collapse strength, and stress area calculations for tensile strength
|Size||OD/IN||ID/IN||Tensile rating/LB||Burst rating/LB|
|4 1/2 to 5||3.68||1.90||95,000||11,500|
|7 to 7 5/8||5.00||2.44||164,000||12,000|
|8 5/8 to 13 3/8||6.12||3.12||301,000||13,700|
Size: 13 3/8″
Working condition:High pressure high temperature
H2S&CO2 Above 175 oF and full H2S
Standard: NACE MR0175
usage: drill stem testing
Working pressure: 10000psi
with the skilled and experienced engineers, we can design the drill stem testing tools as per customer’s well condition. Moreover, we supply the training in our factory and operation instruction at the well site. The DST tools are exported to USA, Colombia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Brazil etc. and enjoy the good reputation from the customers.
To shorten the delivery time, we proceeded the DST Tools in stock:
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Packer, 7″ Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF, 4set
2. Tester valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4 sets
3. Hydraulic Jar,5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16″, working pressure 70 Mpa. 1set
Should you have any interest or inquiry on the Drill stem testing tools, contact us freely.