3 7/8″ Hydraulic Jar Big John Jar BJ Jar drill stem testing
|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||500.0 USD||Production Capacity:||30 pcs/month|
|Trade Term:||FOB,CFR,EXW||Packing:||polywood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T||Delivery Date:||7 days|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
3 7/8″ Hydraulic Jar for Drill stem testing
BJ jar for DST
The hydraulic jar(Bigjohn Jar) is a safety tool.
The hydraulic jar is included as part of tool string to help remove stuck tools.
The jar helps free a stuck tool or tool string by resisting a pull on the workstring, when the workstring is stretched by the pull, tension in the jar is released and an upward impact is delivered to the stuck tool.
The pulling strength of 5″ Hydraulic Jar is 222.2kN.
• Design of the hydraulic system ensures long life with little maintenance.
• Rig time is reduced.
• Jar can be recocked rapidly.
• Jar time delay is adjustable.
• Amount of pull to trip the jar can be varied within the limits of the time-delay system.
The temporary resistance that powers the jar is provided by a hydraulic time-delay system.Resistance is released when the metering sleeve inside the jar moves into a bypass section of the outer case. This action allows the special hydraulic oil to bypass rapidly.
The time delay required to release the temporary resistance varies in relation to the weight of the pull. For example, a light pull requires more time for release than a hard pull. When tools below the jar are stuck, a steady pull applied to the jar creates an upward impact blow to the string. The jar can be recocked when
the string is set down.
Type: Hydraulic Jar BJ Jar
Working pressure : 15000psi
Application:Drill stem testing
Service: H2S, CO2
Working condition: High pressure High temperature(HPHT)
|Nom. Size||OD/in||ID/in||Stoke Length/in||Max. Pull||Tensile rating/lb|
To shorten the delivery time, we proceeded the DST Tools in stock:
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Packer, 7″ Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF, 4set
2. Tester valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4 sets
3. Hydraulic Jar,5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16″, working pressure 70 Mpa. 1set
Should you have any interest or inquiry on the Drill stem testing tools, contact us freely.