3 7/8″ select tester valve drill stem testing
|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||500.0 USD||Production Capacity:||5 pcs/month|
|Trade Term:||FOB,CFR||Packing:||polywood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T||Delivery Date:||7 days|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
3 7/8″ & 5″ select tester valve drill stem testing on shelf
The Select Tester valve is a full-opening, annulus pressure operated tool. With applied pressure, the tool can be locked open and then returned to the normal operating sequence at any time. The ball valve operates independently of pressure changes from operations such as acidizing and fracturing. This gives the Select Tester valve greater compatibility and flexibility with other tools in the string.This tool has the same basic features of the 15K LPR-N Tester Valve plus additional features that include:
– The ability to lock the ball valve in the open position at any point during the test.
– The ability to reactivate the tool for normal operations.
The select tester valve is composed of four basic sections; ball valve section, upper hydraulic section, nitrogen section and the metering section.
Once the packer is set, pressure is quickly applied to the annulus to operate the Select Tester valve. This creates the differential pressure that acts across the operating section to move the mandrel down, causing the ball to rotate to the open position. To close the ball, annulus pressure is released to zero. The nitrogen section acts to move the operating mandrel up. This upward travel of the mandrel rotates the
ball valve back to the closed position. To activate the lockout feature, the normal operating pressure is increased by 1,300 psi.
with the skilled and experienced engineers, we can design the drill stem testing tools as per customer’s well condition. Moreover, we supply the training in our factory and operation instruction at the well site. The DST tools are exported to USA, Colombia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Brazil etc. and enjoy the good reputation from the customers.
To shorten the delivery time, we proceeded the DST Tools in stock:
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Packer, 7″ Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF, 4set
2. Tester valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4 sets
3. Hydraulic Jar,5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16″, working pressure 70 Mpa. 1set
Should you have any interest or inquiry on the Drill stem testing tools, contact us freely.