5″ x 15K psi Tubing string testing valve drill stem testing
|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||500.0~10000.0 USD||Production Capacity:||10 pcs/month|
|Trade Term:||FOB||Packing:||polywood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T||Delivery Date:||7 days|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
5″ x 15K psi Tubing String Testing Valve for Full H2S service
The Tubing string testing (TST) valve is a full-opening valve used to pressure test the workstring while running in the hole. The valve is operated after it is stung into a permanent packer or after a retrievable packer is set. To operate the tool, annulus pressure is applied, rupturing the disk moving the mandrel up and pushing the flapper open.
The TST valve consists of:
• flapper valve and spring
• shear pin section
• locking dogs
• Flapper valve requires only 4 psi to open.
• Workstring can be pressure tested as many times as required as it is run in the hole.
• Valve shear rating can be predetermined by the rupture disk.
• Valve can also be used for pipe flexing.
• The TST valve is normally set to operate at a pressure around 1000 psi (69 bar) above well hydrostatic at the tool. This allows the tool to be run in and operated when pressuring up on the first annulus cycle. When the TST flapper valve opens, it allows the workstring to fill up. The shear pins hold the mandrel in place. The workstring can be pressure tested as many times as required as it is run in the hole. While the workstring is stationary, a spring keeps the flapper valve closed. After the workstring pressure test is complete, the tool is sheared open when annulus pressure is applied to rupture the disk moving the mandrel up and pushing the flapper open, allowing the locking dogs to engage. The tool is then fully open.
we are is the professional manufacturer for the drill stem testing tools and surface testing equipment. All the DST tools are conformed with NACE MR 0175 with traceability,and the DST tools can be worked in H2S & CO2 above 175 F and full H2S, also with the skilled and experienced engineers, we can design the drill stem testing tools as per customer’s well condition. Moreover, we supply the training in our factory and operation instruction at the well site. The DST tools are exported to USA, Colombia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Brazil etc. and enjoy the good reputation from the customers.
To shorten the delivery time, we proceeded the DST Tools in stock:
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Packer, 7″ Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF, 4set
2. Tester valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4 sets
3. Hydraulic Jar,5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16″, working pressure 70 Mpa. 1set
Should you have any interest or inquiry on the Drill stem testing tools, contact us freely