Full Bore Hydraulic Jar 5″ Drill stem testing tools
|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||500.0 USD||Production Capacity:||30 pcs/month|
|Trade Term:||FOB||Packing:||polywood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T||Delivery Date:||7 days|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
5″ Full Bore Hydraulic Jar
Drill stem testing tools
5″ Big John Jar
Full Bore Hydraulic Jar is a straight-pull operated jar with a closed hydraulic system and a unique balance piston used to equalize oil pressure with tubing pressure. The Hydraulic jar is also able to transmit torque to the right at any position along full stroke.
The hydraulic jar is included as part of a toolstring to help remove stuck tools. The jar helps free a stuck tool or tool string by resisting a pull on the workstring. When the workstring is stretched by the pull, tension in the jar is released and an upward impact is delivered to the stuck tool.
• Design of the hydraulic system ensures long life with little maintenance.
• Rig time is reduced.
• Jar can be recocked rapidly.
• Jar time delay is adjustable.
• Amount of pull to trip the jar can be varied within the limits of the time-delay system.
The Full bore hydraulic jar is designed for easy control of the jarring action by the operator. The time delay impact control is allowed for by use of Flow Restrictors between the upper and lower oil chambers. Fluid flow is restricted only in the upward pull direction so the jar is easily reset for subsequent jars.
|Nom. Size||OD/in||ID/in||Stoke Length/in||Max. Pull||Tensile rating/lb|
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Packer, 7″ Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF, 4set
2. Tester valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4 sets
3. Hydraulic Jar,5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16″, working pressure 70 Mpa. 1set
Should you have any interest or inquiry on the Drill stem testing tools, contact us freely.