Full Bore Test Packers 13 5/8″ Drill stem testing tools
|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||400.0 USD||Production Capacity:||10 sets/month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T||Delivery Date:||7 days|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
Full Bore Test Packer
Drill stem testing tools
Mechanical setting Full bore retrievable test packer
The Full Bore Test Packer (FBTP) is a full-opening, hookwall packer, specially designed for Full Bore Drill Stem Testing (DST) and Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP) operations.
During TCP operations where the detonation of the TCP charges can cause rapid pressure surges, the hydraulic hold downs react to prevent packer movement.
The packer body includes a J-slot mechanism, mechanical slips, packer elements, and hydraulic slips. Large, heavy-duty slips in the hydraulic holddown mechanism help prevent the tool from being pumped up the hole. Drag springs operate the J-slot mechanism on ≤ 3 1/2-in. (88.9-mm) packer bodies, while larger packer sizes ≥ 4-in. (101.6 mm) use drag blocks. Automatic J-slot sleeves are standard equipment on all packer bodies.
The full opening design allows unrestricted fluid flow and tool movement through the tubing bore. A pressure balanced bypass valve which is held open when running and retrieving, prevents swabbing effect. The valve also allows debris to be washed from the top of the packer when releasing. The bypass valve is held closed by pressure from below and in turn helps prevent upward movement of tubing.
|product mode||DST tools13 5/8″ Full bore test packer|
|size||13 5/8″ casing|
|Application:||oil well testing|
|Standard||NACE MR 0175|
|usage||drill stem tests|
|Working condition||High pressure high temperature(HPHT)|
To shorten the delivery time, we proceeded the DST Tools in stock:
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore test Packer, 7″ Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF, 4set
2. Tester valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4 sets
3. Hydraulic Jar,5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16″, working pressure 70 Mpa. 1set