Portable Pneumatic Pressure Vessel Hydrostatic Pressure Test Pumps
hydrostatic pressure test pumps are a fast, safe and simple method for hydrostatic testing, ideally suited to work with the above plugs or
on a stand alone basis eg heat exchanger tubes, pipes, pressure vessels, hoses, etc.
tanker Pressure Test Bench are for oil, water or aggressive medium are complete hydraulic units ready for connection which are
provided for generating operating pressure up to 1,500bar.
The pressure will be generated by means of a pneumatically operated pump. The pump will be connected to the existing
industrial compressed-air ductwork system.
– Standstill of the pump when reaching the set final pressure
– No energy consumption in case of long pressure holding times
– No dissipated heat during the pressure holding phase
– Substitute of leakage by automatic re-delivery through the pump
– Regulator to control inlet air supply
– High pressure bleed valve and high pressure outlet
– Simple air-driven pump
– Test in the field or in the shop
– Simple installation, operationally reliable, easy to maintain
|Medium||Water or glycol|
|High pressure gauge||0~2000bar|
|Needle valve||412bar~2000bar(it’s customize)|
|Air compressor||N/A(it’s customize)|